Missionary of the Eternal Triad
Little is known about Father Vasay, except that he traveled from the Free Canton of Friesburg to the colony of Rodalia. According to the missionary, the Tigalasi people requested help recovering from poisons contracted by a lizard men raid. Father Vasay traveled north through the hostile jungle to Taha Pari. While he was gone, Lord Dartuun and his followers went mad, attacked the colonists, sacked Rodalia, and traveled to the old lighthouse where they have set up their compound.
Allies and Affiliations
- Ordained priest of the Church of the Eternal Triad
- Accompanied by two bodyguards, Braxx and Adelbert
- Close friends and an adviser to the Tigalasi chieftain
- Spiritual leader to the Tigalasi Trinitarians of Taha Pari
Known Enemies or Hostilities
- Opposes the Dark Gods and is extremely distrustful of sorcery and witchcraft
- You have heard murmuring from villagers that the shaman Moana is very angry with Father Vasay for converting Tigalasi villagers to the Eternal Triad.
Interactions with the Party
Father Vasay has asked for markings of the glyphs recovered from the caves of the K’kin.